PLEASE REFRESH TO BE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST INFORMATION
- WEATHER NOTICE -
We are pulling Saturday 5/16's race from the schedule due to the threat of severe weather. Saturday's forecast for the last three days have included words like "Severe thunderstorms with possible damaging conditions".
CLICK BANNER FOR MAY 2 WEEKEND RESULTS
If you have a paid parking space - we ask that you please review the particulars of the Reserved Parking Agreement. Specifically, we require that if you are not going to use your spot on any partcular weekend, you must notify Sterling or Ty. Failing to notify us could result in the loss of your reserved space. We appreciate your consideration - Thank You!
Want to see more pictures?
Pictures are also
available for sale. Details are available at this raceabilene.com link
your appreciation to all our sponsors by trading with them at your
TRACK ALTITUDE IS 1719'
Copyright: The Big Country Race Way
All Rights Reserved - Reproduction prohibited without permission
Best when viewed at 800x600 resolution