- Golden Ticket-Each track will again this year receive one Golden Ticket. This ticket will be given to the team captain and can be used by one racer, on your team only, that is having issues and needs an extra time trial.
- Team Captain- Please assign a team captain, the race control will be closed. If you need anything at the event contact me or the Motorplex staff.
- Pro Footbrake- As discussed in the meetings, it is still Pro Footbrake
- Multiple Entries- As discussed in the meetings, one driver can drive 1 car in 2 classes for one team. The 2 classes are Super Pro and Pro Footbrake only. Not any other combination.
- Tech- As discussed in the meetings, each track manager is responsible for the Tech inspections and legality of each team car. Each racer will fill out an online tech card. NHRA tech staff will be onsite to perform safety compliance checks. Make sure your team cars will pass tech before they leave your facility.
- License and Memberships-please ensure that all your team members have current license and memberships prior to the event. We will process them at the event and there will be an additional fee to have that service provided at the event.
- Jr Street and High School- As discussed in the meetings, no race cars. Jr Street participants make sure they have the correct car on their license that they are competing in. High School also needs license and membership (minimum level 7).
- Packets for Team Captions, Ben will have a packet set up for you containing:
-Team code letters, ROC, High School, Jr Street, and Mangers Tech Cards.
-Run cards for you team, make sure pass out a run card to your team
- 13. Payout -W-9’s need to be submitted to the Texas Motorplex, firstname.lastname@example.org
If your need w-9 use https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf
We all look forward to the event and hope you all come for a good time. If you have any questions let me know.
NHRA South Central Division